Let’s discuss no-bake desserts! If there’s one tried and true no-bake recipe I rely on, it’s these chocolate peanut butter bars and let me tell you, they are absolutely delicious!
Every one in this house loves the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, so when I make these chocolate and peanut butter bars, they don’t hang around very long. I usually pre-cut them all and have them ready to go in a covered dish in the refrigerator. And sure enough, in a day, maybe two, they’re all gone.
The ingredient list for these chocolate peanut butter bars is short, which as you know, is pretty much a prerequisite for this blog, haha! I almost always have all of the ingredients on-hand and I can usually whip up a pan of these bars in just a few minutes. Thankfully, they solidify in the fridge in no time at all too, so they’re ready to eat in like 60 minutes flat.
These chocolate peanut butter bars are reminiscent of a Reese’s cup, but in a thicker and slightly crunchier way. The have a robust peanut butter flavor and rich sweetness from the chocolate that are of course, perfect together. If you close your eyes while you bite into one of these bars, you’d almost swear you were eating a Reese’s cup!
- 2 cups graham cracker (2 packs), crumbled
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup + 3 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Line a 9x9 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Using a food processor or blender, pulse graham crackers until crumbly.
- In a large bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, powered sugar, and 1 cup creamy peanut butter until mixture is well blended.
- Press mixture into prepared pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave milk chocolate chips and 3 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter until melted. Spread over top of peanut butter bars. Place bars in fridge for at least 1 hour or up to 1 day before cutting into squares.
© Kristine in between. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own words or link back to this post.
Ready for a freebie?
Let's get organized! Share your email and receive a free daily planning page printable to help design your days!