To follow yesterday’s delicious chicken pot pie recipe, I’m sharing the quick and easy whole wheat drop biscuits that I used on the top!
This is my go-to biscuit recipe for drop biscuits, cutout biscuits, and biscuit topping for multiple casserole dishes. The biscuits are soft and light and super yummy. The recipe is quick and easy to whip up and I love the slightly nutty flavor of the white whole wheat flour. These biscuits will quickly become a favorite in your house, as they did in ours!
Whole Wheat Drop BiscuitsPrint
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1-1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Stir in melted butter and milk.
- Drop biscuits onto a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, rotating halfway through.