Well, I’m cruising right along with Whole30. Week 2 is proving to be much easier! I thought I would really struggle with dinner ideas, but it’s been easier than I thought. We’ve been having lots of crock-pot and one-pan meals.
So, in the spirit of Whole3o and because I loooooooove one-pan dinners the most, I’m sharing this super easy one-pan chicken & roasted veggies. This is a great go-to dinner because it’s super simple and very healthy. You just wash and chop all the veggies and throw them in a baking dish with some chicken breasts (and a few spices) and pop it in the oven! In 30 minutes, dinner is done!
I also love the flexility of this dinner too, you can really throw in any veggies you have in the fridge. I just added our favorites. The finished meal is light and naturally flavored. I like the to taste the individual flavors of the roasted veggies. Mmm!
If you’re short on time and need a healthy dinner option, this is absolutely the answer! Get creative with it!
- Sweet onion
- Yellow squash
- Snap peas
- 2 TBS olive oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt (optional)
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and rough chop all veggies and place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt (if using), Italian seasoning, garlic, and pepper. Stir to coat evenly.
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, place chicken breasts and lightly sprinkle with sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning to taste.
- Pour prepared vegetables around chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked.
© Kristine in between. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own words or link back to this post.
You’ll love these one-pan whole food sloppy joes too!