Happy holidays! Going along with my christmas in June & July celebration, I put together a list of 5 Christmas things to buy this summer and wait for it, some of them may surprise you!
People aren’t usually thinking about Christmas during the summer when the grass is green and the sun is shining, so the summertime is great for getting a jump start on all of your christmas shopping. Get out that holiday gift list and get a few things crossed off.
And now, here’s the five things you should definitely keep an eye out for this summer:
- Boots and winter shoes. Winter clothing, boots, and cold weather shoes are usually hugely discounted in the summer months, making this the perfect time to stock up on great gifts for christmas as well as essentials.
- Christmas decorations. Everything is on sale online during the summer. No one is thinking about wreaths, garland, and mistletoe in july…except for me and now maybe you too. Take advantage of this! Put on some holiday music (deck the halls with bows of holly, fa-la-la-la, la-la-la-la), grab a cup of hot cocoa, and cyber shop it up!
- Tools and BBQ grills. The home improvement stores usually have great sales during the summer months, so that makes it the best time to stock up on tool and grilling related christmas gifts for the men in your life.
- Computers and DSLR cameras. With back to school right around the corner, lots of electronics, including computers and cameras are on super sale during the summer. While everyone else is shopping for graduation gifts or school necessities, you can be stuffing your santa bag to the brim.
- Christmas trees, stands, and accessories. This is a no-brainer. The online stores are cleaning out from last year to make room for new stuff! And summer is the best opportunity to buy that gorgeous new artificial tree you’ve been dreaming about. Both Balsam Hill and Amazon have Father’s Day and summer specials as well as clearance items. it’s definitely worth a look around.
So, there you have it, the 5 Christmas things to buy this summer!